Behringer SRC2496 Ultramatch ProZB063
The Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 enables you to transfer digital audio signals between devices with different sample rates, formats or interfaces and remove dropouts or jitter from digital media.
Simultaneously operable outputs offer splitter functionality. The 24-bit/96 kHz compatible SRC2496 now offers high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A conversion.
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- All three outputs (XLR, RCA, optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) Universal sample rate synchronisation via wordclock or digital input
- Depth (mm): 445
- Height (mm): 191
- Width (mm): 483
- Net weight (kg): 2.3
- Colour: Black/Silver