Behringer S16 Digital SnakeZB755
The S16 Digital Snake provides 16 fully programmable, remotely controllable high-end mic pre-amps plus 8 analogue, balanced XLR returns at the stage end, and connects to the 'Front of House' via a single CAT5 cable without the need the need for a dedicated router.
When used as part of a complete X32 system, two S16 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 32 mic/line inputs, 16 balanced outputs and the incredibly-affordable Powerplay P-16 Personal Monitoring System, which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers.
Also includes two optical ADAT sockets for connecting channels 1-8 and 9-16 to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via your PC, plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control.
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Up to 100 m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading S16 units-no merger or router required
- Depth (mm): 203
- Height (mm): 83
- Width (mm): 483
- Weight (kg): 4.7