The Behringer QX1622USB is a 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature sets typically reserved for more expensive consoles, next-generation XENYX Q Series USB mixers can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings.
Select models feature dedicated, ”wireless-ready” integration for our new ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry.
Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, “one-knob” mono channel compressors and Klark Teknik FX engines (available on select models), XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer, 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy 'one-knob' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- 'Wireless-ready' for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Depth (mm): 325
- Height (mm): 95
- Width (mm): 350
- Net weight (kg): 3.5