Behringer Powerplay P16-IZB691
A basic Behringer Powerplay P16 installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team.
You'll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables.
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Depth (mm): 185
- Height (mm): 45
- Width (mm): 482
- Net weight (kg): 2.07
- Colour: Black