The 150-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor’s are a Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology.
With the advanced waveguide technology this creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large 'sweet zone'True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- The NEKKST K5 includes a servo-balanced front end and accepts XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors for extremely-flexible connectivity. The high-density composite enclosure guarantees ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion.
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- This great studio monitor presents an accurate representation of your mix, so you can tell how well it will translate to the diverse listening environments
- Depth (mm): 245
- Height (mm): 286
- Width (mm): 200
- Net weight (kg): 5
- Colour: Black