Behringer NEKKST K10S 10" Studio SubZB850
The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S studio subwoofer is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bridge-mode amplifier that drives the 10" glass-fibre woofer for rich, deep and tight bass.
K10'S front-f ring port was designed for the ultimate in low-frequency extension without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Depth (mm): 400
- Height (mm): 390
- Width (mm): 350
- Net weight (kg): 17.4
- Colour: Black
- Connector: Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- Power RMS (W): 300