Behringer Model DZB916
The Behringer Model D Analogue Mono Synthesizer has three punchy oscillators, classic 24dB/octave voltage-controlled filter with resonance, envelopes, LFO, portamento.
From fat pulsing basses to searing leads to celestial pads: the Behringer D puts a world of musical expression under your fingertips.
The continuous pots are smooth and solid, with the perfect amount of resistance. The detented rotaries and rocker switches also deliver satisfying tactile feedback.
Three voltage-controlled oscillators deploy beastly sonic firepower, while the classic control set affords an enormous amount of real-time tweaking.
There's also generous CV connectivity for semi-modular flexibility and interfacing with legacy gear.
- Authentic reproduction of original 'D Type' circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Complete Eurorack - solution main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Overdrive circuit adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for immediate performance
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Dedicated and fully analogue triangle/square wave LFO
- Switchable low/high pass filter mode for enhanced sound creation
- Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Pure analogue signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Ultra-high precision 0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenylene Sulphide capacitors
- 48 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Net weight (kg): 1.7