Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer DI BoxZB212
The HD400 features two channels allowing you to eliminate hum in two mono signals or one stereo signal.
Placing the HD400 in-line between your stereo mixer and power amps for a squeaky-clean sound free of AC hum.
It breaks ground loops safely while maintaining the highest sound quality. It can even convert your unbalanced signals into balanced without any signal degradation.
The incredibly-handy MICROHD HD400 is small enough to ride to the gig in your pocket, but really big when it comes to cleaning up your sound.
- Removes AC hum and noise - fast, easy and reliable
- Breaks ground loops safely, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Automatically converts unbalanced to balanced signals without any signal loss
- Two 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs for 2 mono or 1 stereo sign
- Features two channels allowing you to eliminate hum in two mono signals or one stereo signal
- Depth (mm): 57
- Height (mm): 32
- Width (mm): 140
- Net weight (kg): 0.18
- Colour: White
- Weight (kg): 0.189