Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback DestroyerZB704
The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds.
Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equaliser to fine tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound.
If you use in-ear monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must have to protect your most valuable assets your ears!
- High performance 2 channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Set and forget default setting enables immediate and super easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Depth (mm): 195
- Height (mm): 44
- Width (mm): 483
- Net weight (kg): 1.9
- Colour: Silver
- Weight (kg): 1.9