Eurocom CL2264 12" SpeakerZB2066
The Eurocom CL2264 Mid-Size 200-Watt, 2-Way, 8 Ω Loudspeaker System with 12" Low-Frequency and 1.35" High-Frequency Transducers.
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modelled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces.
The CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 250-Watt 12" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for medium to large sized rooms
- Constant directivity 60° H x 40° V rotatable waveguide with 1.35" high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4-position terminal strip
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including OmniMount bolt pattern
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching black cabinet colour
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Frequency Response (Hz)||46-18k|
|Horn Dispersion||60° x 40°|
|Power RMS (W)||200|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||96 1 W @ 1 m|
|SPL (dB @ 1 m)||125|