Behringer Ultra-DI DI20ZB111
The Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced ¼ " TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs - or function as a signal splitter.
Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility the incredible DI20 provides both in the studio and on the stage.
By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal - or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a superb ground-lift switch, and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu.
This handy built-in attenuator also allows you to connect directly to your amplifier's speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts. You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer's phantom power supply (+18 to +48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing.
If you're a working musician who demands uncompromising functionality and durability, the UltraDI DI20 will astound you - and so will its ultra-affordable price tag!
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable Link mode
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
- Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watt
- Phantom or 9 V battery powered
- Depth (mm): 64
- Height (mm): 45
- Width (mm): 105
- Net weight (kg): 0.24
- Colour: Silver
- Weight (kg): 0.24