Behringer DEQ2496 Ultracurve Pro EQZB130
The DEQ2496 Ultracurve Pro EQ is an ultra high-precision digital 24-bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor.
Its extremely high audio performance makes it ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. There are 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer and three dynamic EQs per channel).
Another highlight is the additional 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section. The DEQ2496 features high-quality AKM. 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution and 113 dB dynamic range.
- Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus three Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible Compressor/Expander function with Peak Limiter per stereo channel as well as additional Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power,
- Depth (mm): 215
- Height (mm): 44
- Width (mm): 488
- Net weight (kg): 2.24
- Colour: Black/silver
- Weight (kg): 2.3