Behringer CT100 Cable TesterZB021
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (3.5 and 6.35mm), RCA and even MIDI.
Choose from 3 modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields.
Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries you can carry it in your pocket, or clip it onto your belt – and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 d
- Depth (mm): 80
- Height (mm): 36
- Width (mm): 110
- Colour: Silver
- Weight (kg): 0.398Kg