Behringer BX2000H Bass AmplifierZB859
The Behringer BX2000H is an ultra-versatile and incredibly powerful bass amplifier, packing an impressive 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power into its portable and well-designed chassis with plenty of room left over for some amazing features.
Inside you'll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage MOSFET preamp, an expressively dynamic classic compressor, as well as Behringer's DYNAMIZER technology that really packs a punch!
Together with a complete and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the BX2000H will see you through every demand of your playing career – from the rehearsal room to the concert hall!
- Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic MOSFET technology, revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp, classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing. Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep and Bright functions for ultimate sound shaping, switchable Shape filter for extreme sound range, balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc. 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*) and dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FS112BX not included)
- Depth (mm): 235
- Height (mm): 90
- Width (mm): 430
- Net weight (kg): 4.5
- Packing: Picture Boxed
- Weight (kg): 4.50