Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain ProZB811
The Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space, and thanks to its Midas-designed Mic Preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters you'll get optimal signal conversion without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration!
Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and ¼" TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼" TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data.
- Ultra-high quality 8 channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24 bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronisation via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Depth (mm): 215
- Height (mm): 44
- Width (mm): 483
- Net weight (kg): 2.1
- Colour: Black
- Weight (kg): 2.1