Behringer XENYX 802ZB320
The XENYX 802 has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
The XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps and neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic chanels
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Depth (mm): 220
- Height (mm): 47
- Width (mm): 189
- Net weight (kg): 1.61
- Colour: Grey
- Power Input: 230Vac@50Hz
- Weight (kg): 1.521