Avantone Pro BV-1AV-BV1
The Avantone BV1 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the finest vintage tube mics of the 1950's & 1960's...but at a fraction of their cost!
These Buttercream (B-series) mics are designed to offer premium professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
As always, Avantone strive to offer true value at every price point and invite sonic comparisons to higher priced mics.
- Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Custom Designed Tweed road case
- Removable metal pop filter
- Mic Cable
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Equivalent noise level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
- Weight (BV-1 Mic Only): 1.3 kgs / 46 oz.
- Weight (in case): 25 pounds (11.15 kgs)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 10 x 2.5 inches - 25 x 63 mm - (long x wide)
- Dimensions of Product Case: 23 x 7.5 x 17 inches