Audix FireBall VAX-FIREBALLV
The FireBall V with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural sound reproduction with exceptional transient response.
Designed for harmonicas (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox, the FireBall V has the added feature of a volume control knob.
The Fireball V has a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz and is lightweight, compact and comfortable to hold.
Because the FireBall V is a low impedance microphone, a quality, low-high impedance transformer (T50k) is required when using with a guitar amplifier.
- Professional dynamic instrument microphone for harmonica
- Conveniently placed volume control knob
- Well suited for both diatonic and chromatic instruments
- Clear, accurate and able to handle SPL's in excess of 140 dB
- Lightweight, compact, and comfortable to hold
- Interference-free performance, even with long cable runs
- Live Stage, studio
- Saxophone, trumpet, trombone
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 16 Hz|
|Sensitivity||1.5 mV/Pa @1k|