Audio-Technica U857QLU Mic857QLU
With advanced capsule design coupled with carefully engineered internal electronics, the U857QLU UniLine condenser delivers clear, consistent sound for a variety of installed applications.
The 23.74" version of U857QU, the U857QLU features Audio-Technica's UniLine® line-cardioid element. The microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel - or desk - mounted XLRF type connector. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
Featuring UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857QLU accepts new interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine® polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no 'memory' permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Line Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||23.74" (603.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount|