Audio-Technica U857Q MicU857Q
Ideal for conference centres, boardrooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, and other installed applications, the U857Q is designed to plug directly into a panel or desk mounted XLRF-type connector.
This cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard® innovations. The 14.47" long microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns.
Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no 'memory' permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||30 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||14.37" (365.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount|