Audio-Technica U855QL MicAUDU855QL
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design which allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance.
Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
|Frequency Response||150 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||448.0 mm (17.64") long, 30.0 mm (1.18") head diameter, 19.0 mm (0.75") base diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|