The premier Pro Series vocal microphone delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals.
With its extended frequency response, the PRO61 provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics.
Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source. The mic's superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise, and its two-stage ball-type headcase delivers superior 'pop' protection.
- Premier Pro Series vocal microphone delivers excellent gain before feedback and outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response provides optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Frequency Response||70 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||7.56" (192.0 mm) long, 2.07" (52.6 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica