Audio-Technica PRO47TL MicPRO47TL
The Audio-Technica PRO47TL is a double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount which is ideal for boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications.
Featuring a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone's self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules.
Available in two lengths: 15.79" (PRO47TL) and 12.40" (PRO47T).
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 15.79" (401.0 mm)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||70 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||9-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Dimensions||15.79" (401.0 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector||3-pin XLRM-type on cable|
|Cable||9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud|