Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time.
Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise.
The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Frequency Response||90 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM connector at equipment end|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica