This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance.
The PRO31 offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road.
The mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression. Available in two models for easy use with consumer and pro electronics: PRO31 (XLRF-XLRM cable) and PRO31QTR (XLRF- ¼" cable).
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- XLRM-XLRF cable furnished
|Frequency Response||60 - 13,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica