Hard working, dependable microphones to meet every sound reproduction and reinforcement challenge on every budget.
State of the art electronics with a smooth and clear sound has helped the Pro Series earn a reputation for the highest sonic quality and most durable design in their class. A natural in high-SPL applications, the PRO25ax is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments.
It delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback. The included isolation clamp offers versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise.
- Ideal for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments
- Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Frequency Response||30 - 12,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||4.45" (113.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) maximum diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica