The PRO24-CMF camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser ideal for digital recording with high-fidelity stereo sound.
Equipped with a windjammer, accessory shoe and permanently attached coiled cable, the microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field.
The microphone is designed for either battery operation or battery-free operation when used with camcorders that provide plug-in power at the mic input. Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO24-CM is rugged; it's built to endure the rigors of field production.
- Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder
- For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input
- Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction
- Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
- On/off switch for convenient operation
- Permanently attached 15cm - 30cm coiled cable
- Right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini plug at output end
- Includes camera-mount, windscreen, windjammer, battery and protective pouch
|Polar Pattern||X/Y Stereo|
|Frequency Response||100-17,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||119 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||57 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Battery Type||1.5V LR44|
|Battery Current/Life||0.6 mA / 200 hours typical|
|Dimensions||116.5 mm long, 21.0 mm maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable|
|Cable||Permanently attached 152.4 mm - 304.8 mm (6"-12") coiled cable with right-angle moulded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end|
|Accessories Included||Video-camera shoe mount; LR44 battery; windscreen; Fur windjammer AT8123 and soft protective pouch|