With its low-profile design that mounts unobtrusively in tabletops for minimum visibility, the ES945/LED omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone provides clear, highly intelligible audio that is perfect for sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing, television and other demanding sound pickup applications.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern affords a 360° pickup angle, while its UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
Users can easily toggle between mute and live audio thanks to the microphone’s capacitive-type touch-sensitive switch. An integral Red/Green LED ring indicates the mute status, staying green when the microphone is live and turning red when it is muted.
Additionally, the ES945/LED is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings or walls
- Low-profile element Provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- RFI-shielding technology UniGuard® offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics with XLRM termination eliminate the need for external power module
- Requires phantom power supply of 11V to 52V
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Capacitive touch-sensitive deviation allows users to switch easily mute / un-mute the microphone
- Integral LED ring indicates mute status-green when mic is live, when muted red
- A pair of isolators provide mechanical dampening of surface-mounting vibration
- Available in two colours: black (ES945/LED) and white (ES945W/LED)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40-19,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-40 dB (10 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Switches||Touch-sensitive control: on/mute|
|Dynamic Range||113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 5.7 mA typical|
|Weight||65 g (2.3 oz)|
|Dimensions||84.8 mm (3.33") long,
38.0 mm (1.49") diameter
48.0 mm (1.89") maximum width
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||One pair isolators|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica