The ES925H15/XLR is a 18" modular microphone system designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications.
It includes a hypercardioid condenser microphone element, gooseneck and an XLR power module.
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (6”, 12”, 15”, 18”, 21” and 24”), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid).
The ES925 XLR microphone’s low-profile element provides a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with a 100° acceptance angle. The element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and the AT8699R desk stand.
A foam windscreen is included to protect against plosives. The microphone element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which offers highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance.
The XLR power module plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector or mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using the included quick-mount stand adapter. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.
Length is approximate depending on components used.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck and power module – each interchangeable with components from other ES Modular Microphones
- Element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and AT8699R desk stand
- Power module plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector or mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using included quick-mount stand adapter
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle
- Included low-profile universal isolation mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Includes foam windscreen
- Available in six lengths
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- 30-20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity
- -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 130 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level
- 140 dB SPL
Dynamic Range (Typical)
- 112 dB
- 66 dB
Phantom Power Requirements
- 11-52V DC
- LED Colour
- 6.7 mA
- ES925H6/XLR: 102.0 g (3.6 oz)
- ES925H12/XLR: 126.0 g (4.5 oz)
- ES925H15/XLR: 131.0 g (4.6 oz)
- ES925H18/XLR: 136.0 g (4.8 oz)
- ES925H21/XLR: 141.0 g (5.0 oz)
- ES925H24/XLR: 146.0 g (5.2 oz)
- ES925H6/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 197.4 mm (7.77") height
- ES925H12/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 304.8 mm (12.00") height
- ES925H15/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 381.0 mm (15.00") height
- ES925H18/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 457.2 mm (18.00") height
- ES925H21/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 533.4 mm (21.00") height
- ES925H24/XLR: 20.2 mm (0.80") diameter, 609.6 mm (24.00") height
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Optional Interchangeable Elements
- ESE-Ca cardioid (120°)
- ESE-Ha hypercardioid (100°)
- ESE-MLa MicroLine® (90°)
- AT8109a foam windscreen; AT8474 universal isolation mount; AT8473 quick mount stand adapter; 5/8"-17 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; set screw (M2 x 2); hex wrench
Audio-Technica Case Style