With its ergonomically moulded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica’s BP893 MicroEarset in black offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup.
Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893 MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone.
The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin. The TA4F connector on the BP893cT4 plugs straight into Shure® wireless handheld transmitters.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and discreet earpiece, the capsule diameter is 2.6mm; ideal for applications requiring near-invisibility
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction on stage, in the theatre, at conferences and in places of worship.
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the headworn microphone is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- The TA4F connector on the BP893cT4 plugs straight into Shure® wireless handheld transmitters with the same connection type.
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models: BP893cT4 – less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for Shure wireless systems; BP893cT4-TH – same as BP893cT4, but in "theatre" colour (beige)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2 g|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
|Cable||1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA4F connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case|