With its ergonomically moulded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica’s BP893 MicroEarset in black offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup.
Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893 MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone.
The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and discreet earpiece, the capsule diameter is 2.6mm; ideal for applications requiring near-invisibility
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction on stage, in the theatre, at conferences and in places of worship.
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the headworn microphone is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 4-pin HRS Output Connector compatible with power supply module provided, and with all Audio-Technica wireless transmitters
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models: BP893 – includes AT8539 power module; BP893-TH – same as BP893, but in "theatre" colour (beige)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Dynamic Range||(Typical) 88 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2 g
Power Module: 85g
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
Power Module: 97.6 mm (3.84") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector|
|Accessories Included||AT8539 power module ; AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case|