Audio Technica's high-SPL BP892CM1 MicroSet® microphone in black is the latest in discretion and high-performance audio.
Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892CM1 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- Less power module; (1.4 m) cable unterminated for Sennheiser wireless systems
- Ergonomic under-ear design
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter