Audio Technica's high-SPL BP892c MicroSet® microphone in black is the latest in discretion and high-performance audio.
Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892c hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm; ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship
- Parylene coating very resistant to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- The BP892c comes with an unterminated 1.4m cable. Warning: this version of the microphone cannot be used with Sennheiser wireless systems.
- Available in black (BP892c) or beige/theatre (BP892c-TH)
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Impedance||250 ohms (wired only)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Weight||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
|Output Connector||(Power Module) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable||1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||M31|
|Accessories Included||BP892: AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case BP892-TH: AT8464-TH dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157-TH windscreens; two AT8156-TH element covers; moisture guard; carrying case|