Audio-Technica BP4071L ShotgunAUDBP4071L
At 53.9 cm long, the BP4071L is one of the longest shotgun microphones on the market.
It was specially designed to meet the needs of the broadcast, film, and is particularly suitable for television.
Particularly well adapted for long-distance sound recordings for film making, in the theatre or for sporting events, the BP4071L guarantees a low noise level as well as a direct-coupled symmetrical output resulting in a clean signal even in high-output conditions.
- One of the longest shotgun microphones on the market, 539 mm
- Developed to meet the demands of the Professional Broadcast market
- Extremely narrow directivity, for long distance recording
- Highly directional, it perfectly captures all frequency ranges (20Hz to 18kHz)
- Excellent rejection of side and rear noise
- Perfect intelligibility, even in noisy environments
- Uses proprietary "Double Wave Diaphragm" technology which offers high sensitivity with low self noise
- 80Hz low cut filter, with a slope of 18dB / octave and -10dB switchable attenuator
- Effective protection against mobile phone interference and other unwanted radio frequencies
- Comes equipped with a foam windscreen
|Element||Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Line + gradient|
|Frequency Response||20-18,000 hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||- 29 dB (35.5mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Switches||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Dynamic Range||128 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 4.8 mA typical|
|Dimensions||539.0 mm (21.22") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8147 windscreen; two O-Rings; protective carrying case|