The BP40 Dynamic voice microphone provides natural sound reproduction for a variety of applications such as radio, recording, post production thanks to its hypercardioid providing optimal isolation of the sound source and excellent off-axis rejection.
The 37mm capsule with a patented "floating edges" design optimizes the surface of the membrane and maximizes performance, while the humbucking coil (for noise compensation) prevents the risk of electromagnetic interference (EMI) (generated by the video monitors, power supplies, etc).
Due to its robust, all metal construction, the BP40 will be ideal in broadcast environments.
- Large diaphragm dynamic microphone
- Hypercardioid directivity with excellent off-axis rejection
- Very sensitive to plosives ("P", "T") and soft on transitories
- Conceived and designed for professional broadcast applications. Ideal for radio and post production studios
- Its Humbucking voice coil prevents the risk of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Optimized positioning of the capsule to keep an impressive vocal presence, even remotely
- Low-cut switchable filter 100 Hz 6dB / octave;
- Multilayered windscreen for superior filtration from internal pops
- Comes with AT8483 clip
- All metal rugged construction for reliable use in professional broadcasting environments
|Frequency Response||50 - 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||100 Hz, 6 dB/octave|
|Dimensions||164.0 mm long, 56.0 mm diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|