Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 TransmitterATW-T1002
The Audio Technica ATW-T1002 System 10 wireless handheld microphone transmitter on 2.4Ghz provides performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection.
Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
- Audio Technica ATW-T1002 System 10 Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation
- Easy setup and clear, natural sound quality
- Far from TV and DTV interference
- System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection
- System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical - Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0* C to +40* C (32* F to 104* F) - Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz - Depending on microphone type
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) - Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 10.03 inches long, 1.97 inches diameter