Audio-Technica ATW-RU13 ReceiverAUDATWRU13
The ATW-RU13 "System 10 PRO" receiver unit from Audio-Technica is a 24-bit/48 kHz digital module that operates in the 2.4 GHz range.
It can be used when paired with a System 10 PRO rack-mount system chassis and transmitter/microphone (sold separately) to capture audio for applications such as presentations, lectures, boardrooms, live stage, theatre, houses of worship, and more.
The ATW-RU13 receiver module provides easy setup with clear, natural sound quality and has three levels of diversity assurance, namely frequency, time, and space. This module can also be used remotely and linked via an Ethernet cable, and used up to 328' away from the chassis. The ATW-RU13 includes two antennas with one receiver holder.
- ATW-RU13 receiver unit
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- For System 10 PRO Receiver Chassis
- Extractable ATW-RU13 receiver can also be deployed at up to 100m from the chassis via an Ethernet cable
- Modules are Linkable
- x2 Antennas Included
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)