Audio-Technica ATW-R1100 Receiver 2.4GhzAUDATWR1100
Audio-Technica’s System 10 ATW-R1100 is a digital high-fidelity wireless receiver designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV, 1/4 inch, unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06"
- Net Weight: 10.2 oz.
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging