Audio-Technica ATW-1302 Wireless System 2.4GhzATW-1302
The ATW-1302 System 10 Pro on 2.4Ghz works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality.
The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference.
The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimise immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximise signal integrity.
The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it.
Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Possibility of 2 interchangeable receivers per chassis
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19" 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type|
|Operating Range||60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Temperature Range||0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures|
|Audio Sampling||24 bit / 48 kHz|
|Receiving System||Diversity (frequency/time/space)|
|Output Connectors (Microphone)||Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
Link Connector: RJ12
|Maximum Output Level||XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external|
|Dimensions||209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") Hx 169.3 mm (6.67") D|
|Accessories Included||Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AA (not included)|
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)|
|Dimensions||254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter|
|Accessories Included||AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica