Audio-Technica's ATND971 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Network Microphone bridges the gap between audio and IT as the first wired microphone that transmits audio and control data together over Audinate's Dante™ network protocol.
A simple Ethernet connection allows the Network Microphone to communicate across an existing network of Dante-enabled devices and, with the microphone's programmable user switch, control any of those devices at the push of a button.
- Digital Microphone Ethernet compatible with Dante™ – an innovation by Audio-Technica
- Connects directly to the network via an Ethernet cable - no need for costly audio cable or soldering.
- The integrated switch enables the microphone to communicate with - and control - other compatible devices in a Dante™network
- Local or remote control of the microphone gain, low cut filter and LED (red / green)
- Features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology and UniSteep® low-cut filter.
- Network-powered (PoE IEEE802.3af)
- Scalable thanks to Dante's™ 512 audio bidirectional channels.
- Product made in Japan. 5 year guarantee.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)|
|Frequency Response||30-20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||117 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Switches||Local Mode: Touch-sensitive capacitivetype user switch function: toggle (mute
on power up), toggle (talk on power up), momentary on, momentary off; Low-cut filter: flat, roll-off; Gain: +30 dB, +40 dB, +50 dB
Remote Mode: Low-cut and Gain via third-party software*
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Power Requirements||PoE IEEE802.3af standard (Power consumption 1.5W)|
|Dimensions||110.0 mm (4.33") maximum length,
89.5 mm (3.52") maximum width,
35.8 mm (1.41") maximum height
|Accessories Included||Soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica