Audio-Technica AT899C LavalierAT899C
AT899c is ideal for interviews, documentary, film and theatre applications. Audio-Technica’s omnidirectional AT899c is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction.
Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Unterminated version of AT899, less power module
- 1,8 m integral unterminated cable
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Dimensions||16.0 mm long, 5.0 mm diameter|
|Cable||55" (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 2.0 mm diameter, 2-conductor, shielded unterminated cable|
|Accessories Included||AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; protective carrying case|