Audio-Technica AT875R Shotgun MicAUDAT875R
The Audio-Technica AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition.
Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras.
This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
- Extremely short in length (under 7"/175mm) ideal for use with compact digital cameras and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Ideal for mobile applications and corporate reports
- Very light, it is easily mounted on a compact camera or digital video camera equipped with an XLR input with phantom power or when connected to a microphone preamp or recorder that can supply the microphone
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Very balanced frequency response with a slight bump at 5 kHz
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- Comes with a foam windscreen, a stand clamp, two O-rings and a soft carry case
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Line + gradient|
|Frequency Response||90-20,000 hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-30dB (31.6mV), re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Dimensions||175.0 mm (6.89") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8133 windscreen; soft protective case|