The AT-MX341B automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications.
All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override.
The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
|Input Impedance||Mic: 4,000 ohms
Line: 30,000 ohms
|Output Impedance||Line: 200 ohms
Mic: 320 ohms
|Maximum Input Level||Mic: -20 dBV
Line: +30 dBV
|Maximum Output Level||Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms)
Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
|Nominal Output Level||(0VU)
Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit)
Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
|Maximum Gain||>=70 dB|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points|
|Dynamic Range||75 dB +/-10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain|
|Input Attenuation||10 dB|
|Mic/Line Input Pads||50 dB|
|Microphone Phantom Power||+12V DC|
|Control Voltage Out||+4V DC|
|Power Supply||12V AC or 15-18V DC, either polarity; 300 mA, minimum|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Dimensions||8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75"
(44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
|Weight||3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)|
|Accessories Included||AC adapter, AT8325/1.0 Link Cable|
|Optional Accessory||AT8628a Double Rackmount Joining Plate|