Offering exceptional sound quality, the AE5400 uses the same condenser element as the classic AT4050 studio microphone.
This large diaphragm element ensures an accurate, natural response. With a 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad, the sound can be perfectly tailored to suit your voice.
With a hardened steel body and grille and multi-stage internal windshield, the AE5400 is rugged and durable, with exceptionally low handling noise and protection against plosives and sibilance, making it a fantastic on stage microphone.
- Same element as the renowned AT4050 studio condenser
- Condenser element gives pristine natural sound quality
- Hardened steel body and grille for rugged durability
- Cardioid polar pattern gives improved sound isolation
- Multi-stage grille for reduced plosives and sibilance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp included for silent, flexible mic positioning
|Element||Externally polarized (DC Bias) condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Dynamic Range||133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 4 mA typical|
|Dimensions||7.05" (179.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 mm to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica