The main feature of the AE4100 microphone is to be very sharp and upfront in the mix, thanks to its high acoustic presence.
Optimised for the stage, the exceptional anti-shock features ensure very low handling noise.
- Optimised for the stage with excellent sound isolation properties
- High output level, fast transients and clarity in the joints
- Its integrated anti-pop technology protects against plosives ery effectively and its sophisticated anti-shock design mitigates handling noise
- Robust construction for consistent reliability on tour
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and reduces pickup of sounds the side and rear
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
|Frequency Response||90 - 18,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||6.97" (177.0 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 to 22.0 mm) tapered body diamete|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Manufacturer: Audio Technica