Audac SMQ 750 AmplifierAUSMQ750
The SMQ750 is a 4-Channel Class D power amplifier with an output power of 750 Watt for each channel.
The WaveDynamics™ DSP processor in combination with the 2.5” LCD display gives an unmatched user experience with intuitive functions overview for easy configuration.
Acoustics can be optimised using the filters selectable between Low / High & Band Pass and the 7-Band equaliser which both have adjustable frequencies and Q-factor. Other provided functions are delay and dynamic bass boost.
These settings can be custom configured using the front panel of the amplifier, whereby access can be given in two different levels (User & Administrator) using password or USB-key protection. Loudspeaker protection is provided by an output power limiter whereby the maximum output power for every channel (in Watt) can be configured.
Configuration is made simple by the loudspeaker presets and full system configurations which can selected from a library and uploaded with an USB flash drive. This ensures the best acoustical performance with a bullet-proof loudspeaker protection.
A great input flexibility and source compatibility is provided by the input selection matrix in combination with the XLR and terminal block signal connections. The outputs are performed using Speaker and Terminal block connections. System integration is made easy using the RS-232 control port.
- Product type: Power Amplifiers
- Type: Installation Power Amplifiers
- Rated output power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms) 4 x 750 W
- Rated output power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms): 4 x 380 W
- Rated output power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms, bridged): 2 x 1500 W
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.05 %
- Signal/noise ratio: > 95 dB
- Damping factor: > 200
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB
- Protection circuits: limiter , overload , short circuit , thermal overload
- Controls: Channel 1 , Channel 2 , Channel 3 , Channel 4 , knob , Power
- Indicators: LCD display
- Line inputs: 4
- Line input connectors: terminal block , XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 4
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible , terminal block
- Cooling: fan
- Operating voltage: 230 / 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 420 mm
- Weight: 8,3 kg