Apart EN-CM5T6 5" SpeakerEN-CM5T6
The Apart EN-CM5T6 is a 5.25” built-in ceiling speaker made of powder coated steel (RAL 9010 equivalent), equipped with a high efficiency full range speaker and a multi tap 100 volt transformer, all certified according EN 54-24.
The unit is equipped with a ceramic speaker line connector block, thermal fuse and a metal fire dome.
The installation of this speaker is easy thanks to the spring loaded clamps and the included PG16 cable gland. The speaker with its excellent intelligibility is a perfect budget oriented solution for background music, paging and evacuation systems messages.
The EN-CM5T6 100 volt speaker is equipped with a reliable 1.5 – 3 – 6 watts 100 volt transformer.
- 5.25" built-in ceiling speaker made of powder coated steel
- Equiped with ceramic speaker line connector block, thermal fuse
- Simple installation with spring loaded clamps and PG16 cable gland
- Equipped with a reliable 1.5 - 3 - 6 watts 100 volt transformer
- EN 54-24 certified
- Idea for background music, paging and evacuation messages
- In white
- Loudspeaker system: full range
- Woofer size: 5.25 inch
- Woofer cone material: coated paper
- Mounting system: 3 clamps
- 100V transformer power taps: 6 - 3 - 1.5 watts
- Low impedance dynamic power: 6 watts
- SPL 1W/1m: 93,5 dB
- Max SPL 1m: 101,3 dB
- Frequency response: 320 - 19 k Hz
- Main construction material: steel
- IP rating: 50
- Applicable low impedance: no
- Applicable in 100V: yes
- Certificate ref: 1438/CPR/0351
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
Physical & Dimensions
- Cutout: 172mm
- Outside diameter: 180mm
- Depth: 158mm
- Innerdimension: 169mm
- Weight: 1.27kg