Analogue Solutions Telemark-kTelemark-k
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Analogue Solutions Telemark K is a monophonic analogue synthesizer with ring modulator inspired by the legendary Oberheim SEM.
- Pure analoguevoice & modulation circuitry.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Sub-Oscillator / Divider.
- Ring Modulation.
- MIDI In / Out / Thru.
- Patch points to allow more sound types, and to cross-patch with your modular synths.
- SEM type sound.
- Similar SEM layout.
- More features than the original SEM such as Sample and Hold, LFO Square wave, Noise, extra inputs, many more signal modulation options via rotary switches.
- Plenty of modulation possibilities
- Rugged steel construction.
- MIDI In for software sequencer / keyboard control.
- LCD to edit MIDI set-up.
- No patch memories! You can be original each time you create a sound.
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions