Analogue Solutions TelemarkTelemark
The Analogue Solutions Telemark Module is a semi modular subtractive synthesizer with ring modulator.
Built-in patch panel allows you to hook up various compatible CV devices for creative sound design.
The design of the Telemark is very similar to one of the classic Oberheim SEM synthesizers and features sample & hold, noise generator and square wave LFO.
- Semi Modular Analogue monosynth.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Pure analogue voice & modulation circuitry.
- Sub-Oscillator / Divider – for more beef.
- Ring Modulation.
- Patch points to allow more sound types, and to cross-patch with your modular synth’s.
- SEM type sound.
- Similar SEM layout.
- More features than the original SEM such as Sample and Hold, LFO Square wave, Noise, extra inputs, many more signal modulation options via rotary switches.
- Plenty of modulation possibilities.
- Rugged steel construction.
- MIDI In for software sequencer / keyboard control.
*Note: Optional L wood if you have a Telemark (or Megacity) and any two Nyborgs.
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions