Analogue Solutions PolymathPolymath
The Analogue Solutions Polymath modular synth, sequencer and arp is a self-contained true analogue synthesizer which has 4 VCOs and 2 LFOs.
This synth is paraphonic making a lot more flexible than a standard mono synth.
The voice and modulation circuitry are entirely analogue, using all discrete and op-amp components.
Polymath uses a 12dB per octave multimode filter which has plenty of character.
- 4 VCOs. Each have Pulse Width, Portamento, Saw wave, Square Wave, CV inputs, CV outputs, Sync. VCO1 has Sub-Osc output too.
- Multimode VCF based on (not a clone) the Oberheim SEM (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch) with multiple CV control
- Audio input, to allow processing of external audio (vocals, for example, from your DAW, etc) through the filter
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSR Envelopes
- 8 Step Analogue Sequencer with sliders
- Arpeggiator – with Up, Down, Up/Down modes and Octave range
- Poly Mode (Paraphonic)
- Note Trig/ReTrig
- Unison Mode for mega-fatness
- Ring Modulation
- Sample and Hold
- Spring Reverb – a triple spring Accutronics unit is used.
- MIDI to CV Converter
- Headphone Amp
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Real Wood sides made by Lamond Design
- Solid steel and aluminium construction
- Carry handle
- Includes an assortment of patch cables
*Optional LED lamps are available separately
Manufacturer: Analogue Solutions